Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale, I have a Corbin Backrest, Blue off of my 2014 Chieftain, Bought it with the bike in Hollister and have decided to keep this bike a solo rider
Attached are the photos of the trunk and also a pic installed on the bike for your review
this is not a small item nor a light item, unclear on cost to ship ,I guess it would depend on how far it is from Central California
$1500.00

Listed it on Ebay starting bid $1000.00 buy it now $1500.00
Indian Chieftain Tour Box eBay

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
don't know it mounts on the saddlebag mounts, don't know if vintage is he same I kinda doubt it though

·
Registered
77 Posts
I believe there is a strong possibility they would fit the Vintage. All three models have identical holes in the chrome rear fender struts. You would need to replace those bolts with the spools and longer bolts required for mounting the hard bags. Those spools are what the trunk mounts to.

·
Super Moderator
5,885 Posts
I'm thinking radical mod. Reverse the brackets, loose the arm pads and repaint. Use it as driver backrest w/ trunk? Think it could be done?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
interesting, I am a computer tech and do not wrench I have a good friend that wrenches for me and I keep his computer running. I don't think I would even know if it was possible but it would look radical if you pulled it off, post pics if you do it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts