Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 FTR 1200S RR
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Traded in my bobber for an FTR, not needed. Great seat with key and mounting bracket. Located in West Palm Beach FL. $285 + shipping

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Do you know if this seat would fit a Scout 60?
I have tried to find out and cannot seem to see if there is a difference.

I need a comfortable seat for my wife and was going to order a Mustang seat for $275 (free shipping).

If it fits, I would be very interested as long as shipping was reasonable to East TN

·
Premium Member
2019 FTR 1200S RR
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not certain, but pretty sure it will only fit the bobber. I’ll try to do some checking on it.

thanks for the look

·
Registered
77 Posts
The Bobber seat will not fit other Scout models. It basically boils down different fender geometry. It's why the Bobber requires the use of a spacer. The mounting plate on the bottom of the seat is also different to account for the difference in the latch mounting location.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi is this still available?

·
Premium Member
2019 FTR 1200S RR
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sure is. Had a guy local that was interested, but hasn’t gotten back to me.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Cool, this is the on with the built in hole in the back in case you want to put in a back rest correct? Im actually looking for (or maybe get new) one without it as Ive read that that feature means it will have a metal bracket around the hole and thus sometimes when you sit it may hit your tail bone or your butt in a uncomfortable way. I heard a guy was able to send his back and have Corbin convert it to the style without the hole.

But again thats just something I read, whats your take on it?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Oops ment to reply with a private message but oh wells :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts