Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a Corbin classic solo saddle on my 2019 Indian scout bobber, but I’d like to get the brave saddle instead so my gf can ride with me too, any reviews on the brave saddle? Or anyone looking to buy a classic solo saddle?

·
Registered
2018 Scout Sixty
177 Posts
I currently have a Corbin classic solo saddle on my 2019 Indian scout bobber, but I’d like to get the brave saddle instead so my gf can ride with me too, any reviews on the brave saddle? Or anyone looking to buy a classic solo saddle?
Corbin = Comfort in my experience.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I have a one season old Corbin Gunslinger sitting in the box. It’s listed on Craigslist locally. Huge improvement over the stock Scout ABS seat. Never had a rider on the back. Never seen rain. Looking for half of what it originally cost.
Wood Beige Art Metal Fashion accessory

Bicycle saddle Plant Bicycle part Wood Beige

Guitar Musical instrument String instrument accessory Musical instrument accessory Guitar accessory

Brown Wood Art Creative arts Beige

·
Registered
2018 Scout Sixty
177 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Scout Icon
37 Posts
I have a Corbin Brave up for sale if anyone on this thread is looking - it’s a custom leather order to be a perfect match to the stock Indian Scout tan leather. Very low miles and pretty much mint. PM me for details. Also listed in the classified section on this forum. 🤙🏼
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Registered
2022 Indian Scout Rogue (Black Metallic ABS)
434 Posts
I might be interested in your Corbin solo saddle depending on the color.
I will also be selling my brand new Corbin Bobber/Rogue solo saddle and getting the Brave. It is black with gray piping. I ordered the matching backrest as well. I will be putting it up for sale in the classifieds section of anyone is interested.

The newer Corbin solo seats have a plastic sliding door that opens when you have the backrest on and closed when you don’t. The old ones had a leather flap that was Velcro.

Luggage and bags Bag Comfort Material property Musical instrument accessory
Tire Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber Automotive design

Reactions: Charlie Chaplain
1 - 19 of 19 Posts