Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings! I just bought another Scout 60, this one for the wife. It has a Corbin Dual Touring Saddle with a passenger backrest, all in Tan. Excellent condition. We are switching all accessories to Black. The seat lists for $673 and the backrest for $298. I'll let it all go for $600. You pay shipping cost. I also removed the passenger pegs as well as a pair of tan Viking bags. Best offer for those. Buy the seat, and I'll throw in the pegs for free. If anyone is interested, message me and I'll send all the pics you want. Thanks!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
21 Posts
Greetings! I just bought another Scout 60, this one for the wife. It has a Corbin Dual Touring Saddle with a passenger backrest, all in Tan. Excellent condition. We are switching all accessories to Black. The seat lists for $673 and the backrest for $298. I'll let it all go for $600. You pay shipping cost. I also removed the passenger pegs as well as a pair of tan Viking bags. Best offer for those. Buy the seat, and I'll throw in the pegs for free. If anyone is interested, message me and I'll send all the pics you want. Thanks!
Pics of bags please.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Giving this a bump. Lowering the price down to $400 just to get the seat out of my garage. Also have a stock OEM black seat for a Scout 60 for sale along with a set of OEM Chrome exhausts, OEM headlight, and two sets of OEM shocks, all off of a 2016 60. Eventually all will end up in a dumpster so no reasonable offer refused.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Giving this a bump. Lowering the price down to $400 just to get the seat out of my garage. Also have a stock OEM black seat for a Scout 60 for sale along with a set of OEM Chrome exhausts, OEM headlight, and two sets of OEM shocks, all off of a 2016 60. Eventually all will end up in a dumpster so no reasonable offer refused.
can the backrest go on driver seat as well as passenger? Just wondering as I may be interested in purchasing

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Giving this a bump because Christmas is fast approaching and I'm hoping someone will stuff this seat in a lucky Scout owner's stocking. Also dropping the price to a measly $350, but you still have to pay shipping. That is 1/2 of what this would cost you new.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts