Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Corbin Brave Saddle. (This is made with Indian Desert Tan Leather which I purchased from US saddlebag.) It is a perfect match to the OEM desert tan. I cut out the best pieces from half a hide and sent them to Corbin to make this seat. It is the best Corbin seat I have owned. Very mild wear. I only used it in town. $450.00 Plus Pay Pal fees Shipped.
Leather Textile Fashion accessory

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just purchased a Scout Sixty, it has the "standard height seat". I am looking to get the extended reach seat. I am 6'3". What is your body build for comfort fit?

·
Registered
4 Posts
If the seat was black ----my 60 is white with black leather Indian bags----But that is one nice
looking seat for sure! Good luck!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Corbin Brave Saddle. (This is made with Indian Desert Tan Leather which I purchased from US saddlebag.) It is a perfect match to the OEM desert tan. I cut out the best pieces from half a hide and sent them to Corbin to make this seat. It is the best Corbin seat I have owned. Very mild wear. I only used it in town. $450.00 Plus Pay Pal fees Shipped.
View attachment 606794
Hi there - beautiful leather. Is there any way you would consider selling the bags with the seat?

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry, I sold the bags with the bike. I do see the bags for sale on here every once in a while. They are the standard desert tan Indian Scout bags.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts