Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has the most miles on their Polaris Indian Heavy Weight and Scout Midsize?

(2 Prizes!!!, One for Heavyweight and One for Midsize)

We ran this contest a couple years ago and the top numbers were surprisingly low. I hear all sorts of rumored numbers and want to see a verifiable odometer. Winner will be asked to verify with registration picture.

Post your pictures on here please WITHOUT Registration.

Below are some of the T-Shirts Winner will choose from.

20190131_164515.jpg
20190131_164530.jpg
20190131_164712.jpg

·
Silver member
4,984 Posts
Well I have 44K on my Indian Spirit made down the street in Gilroy and 19K on my Indian Springfield.

Shit, I should qualify for a shirt in my world being a nearly 20 year Indian supporter!

·
Bronze member
5,083 Posts
Asking who has the most miles up gives a high advantage to people who bought their bike a long time ago. Some bikes are newer.

I put 30,000 kms on my 2018 SFDH in 12 months. Extrapolate that into the fifty years I've been riding and it's got to be looking good, no? :)

Thirty Thou.jpg

·
Original member / Distinguished
5,808 Posts
Seems I read somewhere that someone has gone over 200K but can't remember the guys handle. But without doubt he has to be the top guy. He even had a photo of his dash proving it.

·
Rider
816 Posts
Asking who has the most miles up gives a high advantage to people who bought their bike a long time ago. Some bikes are newer
Polaris has only been been selling them since 2014. I’d hardly call that “a long time ago”.

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
Asking who has the most miles up gives a high advantage to people who bought their bike a long time ago. Some bikes are newer.

I put 30,000 kms on my 2018 SFDH in 12 months. Extrapolate that into the fifty years I've been riding and it's got to be looking good, no? :)

View attachment 462198
And a advantage to those in year round riding climates.

·
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank You everyone for participating. If you can let us know what if any "Issues" you had along the way would really be helpful too. I'm hoping to see some Scout numbers as well. I have one customer that put about 32K his first year on a Scout. Winners will be verifying their Vin and will have to post it themselves. Larry S. can post if he wants to be in the running. Incredible Mileage!!! I'm curious what he has done along the way. Clutch? Belt? or ?

·
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You are the leader so far. Are you still on the original clutch and belt? Anything substantial go wrong with your bike in 110K

·
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
One week remaining. Not a lot of participants this time. Makes it easy to win a shirt and a $100 Corbin gift certificate towards a seat.

·
Rider
634 Posts
Hard to get those numbers up here North of the Border. But one of those tee shirts sure would take the sting out of winter...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts