Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best V-Twin Motorcycle Boots 2016

I may be a bit late to the party on this one but Revzilla has the 2016 buyers guide updated. If you are like me, I try to do quite a bit of research before I buy gear. I think the Rev'it Rodeo boots fit my riding needs nicely.

·
Senior member / silver
3,453 Posts
I'll stick with my $109.99 Timberland Pro boots.

Reactions: pat380

·
Registered
274 Posts
ICON 1000 waterproof boots. They are THE most comfortable thing I've ever worn. They are very warm and waterproof for 3 season riding. In the middle of August? Nope.

Revzilla has the best customer service and most likely the best pricing out there. Wonderful return policy.

Reactions: 2506

·
Registered
949 Posts
There are PLENTY of well made boots for daily wear and riding. I love my Red Wing Iron Rangers.

I always prefer a boot that is that you can resole. My Iron Rangers come with a hard cork sole, durable, but no grip when pushing out heavy bikes. So I got a half sole and glued them on, cut em and they work great! Super cheap and make the soles last forever pretty much :) Half Soles - DIY Sole Protection

·
Registered
546 Posts
I have one pair of alpine stars joeys, but I am little disappointed in the lack of traction I get from the soles,I have a pair of danners work boot they have a real good sole ,but not a heavy boot (made in USA ) I just bought some sedici riding shoes there like the joeys but have a better sole very comfortable on and off the bike.

·
Gold member
6,428 Posts
Best V-Twin Motorcycle Boots 2016

I may be a bit late to the party on this one but Revzilla has the 2016 buyers guide updated. If you are like me, I try to do quite a bit of research before I buy gear. I think the Rev'it Rodeo boots fit my riding needs nicely.
B4 you buy look up Leather.com /they always have something a guy/gal likes. Great return policies too!

·
Registered
958 Posts
I currently have a pair of BMW rain boots which are very comfortable, I think they were 200 bucks a couple of years ago. I have seen similar looking boots from other manufacturers for almost half that. They might be the same boot without the BMW price. Here's one that has intrigued me. www.gasolinaboots.com.
I tried to capture the full page but it didn't work. They're kind of pricey, but not like lewis leathers from England. I was looking for a pair for my girlfriend and was interested in the red leather until I saw the price. She would have to be awful nice to me for 700 dollar boots and I mean really really nice.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have the TCX waterproof and love them. Bought some Chippewas for work boots and riding. I don't care for the big heel. I figured out I like flat soles for riding. I may get some vented for summer use. Revit's mostly

·
Rider
497 Posts
I use Merrell hiking boots. Very comfortable, water resistant, ankle support, and really grippy soles.

Reactions: TN1WR

·
flying down the road trying to loosen my load.
2,649 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts