Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the Daytona newspaper this morning there is a confirmed case of coronavirus from a bike week attendee from N.Y.

Still no details on where the person had been at the rally or what they were doing, ie working, visiting etc. This is not something that I wanted to hear being a resident as well as participating daily in festivities. I was outside at the moto-cross races for three days so not real concerned about that. I have tickets for the 200 race and track side seating for the AFT TT race Saturday. We will stay out in more remote locations for the 200 and see how crowded the stands are for the TT, we may just go into the larger grand stands and still enjoy the race in a less confined area.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just read that myself, was on his way here and became ill about an hour and a half north of Daytona.

The news missed the mark on that one,,,,like that is a surprise :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
225 Posts
I've been there everyday and I'm still alive. I have TT race VIP tickets at the presidents row. If I'm still alive!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have been here since 1993 and still kickin!!
I have the same ticket's, they are worth whatever the paper is they are printed on,,,,no one will be allowed in to see the race but it will still be a go, only choice is to watch it on tv.

·
Bronze member
3,393 Posts
I've been there everyday and I'm still alive. I have TT race VIP tickets at the presidents row. If I'm still alive!
sorry, no spectators will be allowed... you'll have 18 months to use your tickets at other races if you want

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Just got back from Bike Week myself. I suppose it was inevitable.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts