Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I cant pick my bike up from storage until Tuesday ( forecast is snow again Monday and Tuesday, ughhh) I figured today was a good time to set up my new chock. I am wondering which hole the pin should be in for the best fit on a stock 2017 Springfield in regard to the pivoting thing-a-ma-jig, and where should I locate the part that the front of the tire cradles in. Thanks in advance, Dale

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Since I cant pick my bike up from storage until Tuesday ( forecast is snow again Monday and Tuesday, ughhh) I figured today was a good time to set up my new chock. I am wondering which hole the pin should be in for the best fit on a stock 2017 Springfield in regard to the pivoting thing-a-ma-jig, and where should I locate the part that the front of the tire cradles in. Thanks in advance, Dale
The verticle piece with the V shaped part should be in the lowest setting making it even with the top of the channel. Bottom channel the pin should be in the 2nd or 3rd hole from the rear of the channel going forward. 2nd hole will set tire down in cradle more and 3rd will keep it just above the floor a half inch or so making it easier to tug away from the chock...

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I will finally get a chance to mess with it tomorrow and adjust it and try it out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts