Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the following items for sale:

-used black lower fairing kit. I am asking $400 plus $50 for shipping since it’s a large package. There is no Roadmaster emblem on the fairings.

-stock mufflers taken off at the time I purchased my Springfield. Asking $125 plus $25 for shipping.

Attachments

·
Rider
747 Posts
Man I would love to have these. I have just been spending too much money on my bike lately and can't swing the $400. Where do you live? Just curious how much the shipping would be. I'm in northeast Ohio.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man I would love to have these. I have just been spending too much money on my bike lately and can't swing the $400. Where do you live? Just curious how much the shipping would be. I'm in northeast Ohio.

I’m in Chicago. It’s packaged in a pretty large box so I’m guessing it’s around $40-$50. If it’s more I’ll eat the cost, if it’s less I’ll credit you back.

·
Rider
747 Posts
Jam2310,
Since I chimed in first on these I would appreciate first shot at them. I can give you an answer by tomorrow on if I will have the money together for these.

·
Rider
747 Posts
Smokeater, since I stayed out of your way on the trunk I would appreciate the same courtesy on these lowers. If I cant swing them I will gladly step out of the way. Thanks.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are still for sale. Wind horse did inquire first so I’ll give him the first shot.

Smokeater, I will happily get a quote to Toronto if windhorse passes in then.

·
Rider
747 Posts
They are still for sale. Wind horse did inquire first so I’ll give him the first shot.

Smokeater, I will happily get a quote to Toronto if windhorse passes in then.
I am going to take these. I will PayPal the money. What is your email for me to send the money to.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am going to take these. I will PayPal the money. What is your email for me to send the money to.

Ok. Two things:

1. I see from your avatar that your bike has has the regular highway bars. These lower fairings will only work with the mustache bars.

2. I’m out of town until Thursday so I won’t be able to ship until Friday.

PayPal: [email protected]

Venmo: @James-obaldo

Feel free to message me with any questions.

·
Rider
747 Posts
Ok. Two things:

1. I see from your avatar that your bike has has the regular highway bars. These lower fairings will only work with the mustache bars.

2. I’m out of town until Thursday so I won’t be able to ship until Friday.

PayPal: [email protected]

Venmo: @James-obaldo

Feel free to message me with any questions.
Yep totally aware of the need for a mustache bar. Thanks for looking out for me though. I will just have to piece it together. Hopefully I can find a good deal on one. I know there is one posted on this forum for $225 plus shipping but a new one from the dealer is only $300 so not much savings there. I'm going to go ahead and PayPal the money now even though you cant ship till Thursday. I'm sure you're goog for it. LOL.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep totally aware of the need for a mustache bar. Thanks for looking out for me though. I will just have to piece it together. Hopefully I can find a good deal on one. I know there is one posted on this forum for $225 plus shipping but a new one from the dealer is only $300 so not much savings there. I'm going to go ahead and PayPal the money now even though you cant ship till Thursday. I'm sure you're goog for it. LOL.
Perfect! I won’t be able to ship until Friday.

Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts