Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one have a complete collection of current dealer t-shirts out there? I've met a couple owners trying to complete theirs.
Also, post a picture of the best designed shirt you've seen yet.

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Only have one so far. Lakeland Indian :)

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I have ocala and daytona shirts. Big Indian label on front and dealer ads etc on back. I have looked here in Mexico where there was plenty of knock off harley shirts but I guess they haven't started on the indian trail yet.....I expect all the backdoor print shops will have them soon at cheap prices versus the indian official merchandise ...

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Received one at Christmas time & as the dealerships gear up across the nation I hope the get on the band wagon and have location Indian long sleeves made.

·
Registered
25 Posts
So far I have; Indian of Lancaster County(Hernleys in PA), Indian of Toledo, Mineola NY, Daytona Beach, Pensacola, Greer SC, Rome NY, Orlando FL, Nortern NJ, Livonia MI, Charlotte NC, Worcesrer MA & North Canton OH

·
Founding member / Distinguished
Indians. LOTS of Indians
3,883 Posts
I have hundreds of HD dealer shirts .. some with tags still on them. Not the smartest thing I've ever done.

Don't see myself trying to spend $30 x 150+ ( ie $4500++ ) to have another growing stack in my closet... ..

p.s. I'm thinking I've got 100+ various Indian T's in there right now

·
Registered
76 Posts
I had several from the Gilroy era and my wife got my mother to make a quilt out of them,, gave my Harley shirts away when I got my RoadMaster,, Gregory Polaris at Hot Springs gave me one when I bought my bike and I will not buy any until they start putting a pocket on them (I figure that should save me some money,,lol)

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Any HD I may still have are to work in now. I do have a couple of 100 anniversary I picked up at the 100th birthday party in Milwaukee I have put up.

If HuskyDavidson can wear a Indian shirt I guess I can still own a Harley one

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
I would collect (and wear) them if they were free swag. Advertising should be at the manufacturer's expense, not mine.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts