Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Preferred Color/Colour

• RED

Votes: 21 48.8%
  • SMOKE BLACK

Votes: 22 51.2%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Black Smoke, the fastest color LOL ooops I may have started something here LOL

Reactions: LH Rizzi

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
It can definitely be a tough decision :D

·
Registered
361 Posts
Ordered a red, but I'm still pining over the silver smoke version. Maybe I should just buy 2...

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Of our 15 pre-orders:
Silv smoke: 1
Red: 2
Gloss black: 7
Black smoke: 5

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
I got the red and my wife is waiting on the silver smoke. She is also considering a custom 2-tone paint job, but we'll have to see if that happens.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Both color options look great on the bike.

I think the Red gives it more of that classic/iconic look.

Smoke Black just looks tough and meaner looking.

Can't go wrong with either!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
That test with the Red being quicker caught my eye.;)

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Considering the new 2015 line seems to have this modernity-meets-heritage concept, I feel like the black smoke leans toward the modernity, and the Red is more of the classic heritage.

I like the black smoke though.

·
Founding member
1,522 Posts
Tan is the only seat offered and it looks tgreat on the red bike. I would like to see a black seat on the other 3 colors of the Scout. It should be a option, maybe next year.

·
Distinguished Founding Member
5,337 Posts
Think they all Look Good Went with Red thinking that's what an Indian should be although think they all look great but Silver would be 2nd choice after Red .. But kind of glad went with Red as my Dealer has received 7 so far, 4 Red, 2 Gloss Black, and 1 Smoke Black .. No Silvers yet .. Will ask again when go there Friday for my 500 Mile Service ..

·
Diamond member
9,096 Posts
20140804Scouts.jpg
Yup silver smoke for me, never gets old, never gets over bearing.. matches any color I choose to accessorize it with. Always look clean, and still sparkles even when dirty...
Makes the tan leather look great and makes it pop..

1 - 20 of 31 Posts