Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanting to share my Indian Referral code in case anyone is interested in receiving a $250 credit towards Indian accessories or clothing. If you've purchased the bike after January 20, 2020 you are eligible. My code is IMC000981. They can be used twice, please let me know if you used it :) Happy shopping!!

·
Registered
936 Posts
IMC000981 is not valid, is this a scam ?
Just wanting to share my Indian Referral code in case anyone is interested in receiving a $250 credit towards Indian accessories or clothing. If you've purchased the bike after January 20, 2020 you are eligible. My code is IMC000981. They can be used twice, please let me know if you used it :) Happy shopping!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey @hdknuckle, it's not a scam. When you purchase a new Indian you are given a referral code to submit. However you can only use it twice, once it's used twice then whomever tries to use the code will get the message that it's not valid. That is why I asked for people to let me know if they used the code so that I could delete my message.

Then I realized I can't delete my post so I just tried editing the title to try to not waste anyone's time. There is another thread under General Forum where people are sharing their referral code. Here's the link if you want to grab a code from someone else.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts