Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at getting a Barnett cable. However, I have KST Apache bars AND Rox Risers installed. Does anyone happen to know what length I would need? 6" over stock? 8" over stock to account for the addition of the Rox Risers?

102 Posts
Per KST Bars... "You can use your factory brake, clutch and electrical harnesses on the +6" rise. Anything taller than that will require new brake, clutch and electrical harnesses."
If your Rox Risers are +2" and you have the +6 rise bars you would need minimum +2" on clutch cable, brake line and wiring harnesses.
8" rise +4"
10" rise +6"
I would add an additional 1" on all lengths to be safe.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Per KST Bars... "You can use your factory brake, clutch and electrical harnesses on the +6" rise. Anything taller than that will require new brake, clutch and electrical harnesses."
If your Rox Risers are +2" and you have the +6 rise bars you would need minimum +2" on clutch cable, brake line and wiring harnesses.
8" rise +4"
10" rise +6"
I would add an additional 1" on all lengths to be safe.
Thanks! The brake line is fine, I just had to slide it a little where it connects on the frame, and adjust the angle of the connection at the lever. The electrical connections I had to move to behind the headlight, but there is still slack in the harness.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts