Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this has already been addressed.

Just drove my new RM dark horse white from the dealer this evening. I had them take the standard seat off my 2019 Roadmaster.

I did notice that the side flaps of the seat are so close to the saddlebag lids that they brush every time you open the saddlebag? Anyone else notice this? Is there a remedy for it.

The standard RM black seat has always been very comfortable and I like the look on the RM Dark horse, not to mention the heated aspect of it versus the Rogue seat.

1 other observation: using this particular seat to replace the stock "rogue" seat seems to move me a little bit more forward and close to the tank. Anyone else notice this?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm looking at getting a Corbin seat as I also ride a RMDH. The rouge to me is more comfortable than the standard 2018 limited Chieftain seat I had. The rogue does move you back about 1 inch or so, good for my long legs. I've sat on the standard rm seats and they felt pretty good, no knowledge of long term comfort.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm looking at getting a Corbin seat as I also ride a RMDH. The rouge to me is more comfortable than the standard 2018 limited Chieftain seat I had. The rogue does move you back about 1 inch or so, good for my long legs. I've sat on the standard rm seats and they felt pretty good, no knowledge of long term comfort.
Just to give you a heads up I picked up the RM DH about a month ago and I had them put on my regular roadmaster seat. The passenger section is just a hair too wide so that the new style bags will rub against the lids when you open. I ended up putting 3m clear tape on the bag lid for now. If I get a new seat down the road I'll make sure the passenger section doesn't rub

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. The Corbin site says passenger seat is 12 inches wide which appears to be narrow enough.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts