Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received my IMRG email newsletter today, and they are giving away a limited number of baseball caps. I just claimed mine. Log into your IMRG dashboard, and the "Claim" button is just below the header.
IMRG.jpg

·
Bronze member
1,587 Posts
I just did! Not a bad-looking hat either...

·
Founding member / distinguished
5,353 Posts
I go to a lot of effort to find caps that don't have anything embroidered or printed on them. About the only way to get them is to go to the local shirt/cap printers and snag them upstream of the stiching machines and silk screeners.
IMG_20180402_133342722~2.jpg

Hmmmmmm, I wonder if I can get an 'Indian' cap with nothing printed on it?

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I go to a lot of effort to find caps that don't have anything embroidered or printed on them. About the only way to get them is to go to the local shirt/cap printers and snag them upstream of the stiching machines and silk screeners.
View attachment 389552
Hmmmmmm, I wonder if I can get an 'Indian' cap with nothing printed on it?
Isn't that a pre-screened (or pre-embroidered) Indian cap in the pic?
I agree that it's a good way to get a cap, but when you can get one with a logo for free, that's when I bite. I have quite a collection of baseball caps I have gotten for free.

·
5,353 Posts
Isn't that a pre-screened (or pre-embroidered) Indian cap in the pic?
I agree that it's a good way to get a cap, but when you can get one with a logo for free, that's when I bite. I have quite a collection of baseball caps I have gotten for free.
Not Indian, it's just a generic, Chinese-made cap, same as everything else but without the advertising.

I've bought two, new, Indian Chief motorcycles since 2015, each bike had 'Indian' written all over them. I don't feel the desire to plaster my body with their logos too.
;)

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Bronze member
2019 FTR 1200
1,274 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, claimed mine.

·
5,353 Posts
AND then get a number of "free" extras that may or may not be of interest to you!
That's right!

If they offer it, don't take the accordian...unless they try to send you the bagpipes...and as always, look out for the 'Free Kittens' offer.

·
Senior member / silver
3,453 Posts
Claimed mine and renewed my membership at the same time.

Reactions: lfendafstlne

·
Registered
789 Posts
Thanks, claimed it!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts