Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,113 Posts
I was shipping cigars to my uncle for medicimal purposes monthly for several years but usps kept banging the price up to the point it just wasn't viable anymore. plus customs overseas were interrupting most of the packages confusing deliveries etc and upping overall costs. The cigar catalogs were fun to check for good deals of the month etc, ive never had a problem receiving parcels here , they always turn up and never been charged customs duty etc,. it makes me appreciate where I am, more.

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Fuente Opus X and a Joseph Magnus on the deck on a perfect summer evening — stellar!
Hink, do you remember when the West coast (actually, West of the Mississippi) couldn't get Opus when they first came out? We have a great local cigar shop (family owned for 65 years) and they had Opus whenever I wanted/needed. Open up the distribution and no Opus anymore or at least rarely. Great cigars. Still, a good signature Hemmingway has always been my go-to....just about any Fuente.

Glad you enjoyed the smoke and adult beverage.

Reactions: HINK and GatorGirl

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2,895 Posts
It’s Scrambler Saturday, but only Fuente is Fuente. View attachment 592832
Can't argue with you there. I have tried many different smokes but I always come back to my Fuentes. My tried and true are the 8-5-8s in a Maduro wrap. They just seem to go perfect with a good 100 proof bourbon. Dean

41 - 50 of 50 Posts