Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I recently got my 1st bike and it's a 2019 Icon Scout (Black/Yellow), which I already adore. Test road a Harley Sporster, Triumph Speedmaster and my current bike and the Indian won by a country mile!

The bike came with Chrome Crusher Pipes, which sound fantastic - but with the black/yellow colour scheme of the bike, I'm looking to change them over for a black version of them or another Slip-on. I've got a black heatshield for the main pipes but keen to swap if possible. Has anyone got any black crusher pipes available for a swap? More than happy to pay postage fees!

Also, if anyone has any pannier recommendations that would be great. Seen some ones called Tomahawks on Endscuoio which look great but any recommendations would be welcome!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Hi and welcome, you may get more advice if you repost this in the Scout specific section, doubt that will help much ref swapping pipes but i'm sure you will more answers ref panniers.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Hi and welcome, you may get more advice if you repost this in the Scout specific section, doubt that will help much ref swapping pipes but i'm sure you will more answers ref panniers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts