Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
If you cant go fast you better look good
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my ability to get a voo doo chrome bezel for my ac has turned into a bust! mfg says they are going out, 2 vendors of ac are clueless and dont return calls or emails, so i am just going to take mine off and get it chrome plated. anyone know of a good plater in the midwest IN, OH, MI, IL areas????

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
well my ability to get a voo doo chrome bezel for my ac has turned into a bust! mfg says they are going out, 2 vendors of ac are clueless and dont return calls or emails, so i am just going to take mine off and get it chrome plated. anyone know of a good plater in the midwest IN, OH, MI, IL areas????
there is or was one in Elkhart Indiana on st rd 19

·
Registered
154 Posts
AIH Chrome in Dubuque, Iowa....
They will do "regular chrome" plating like you'd see on a modern day car bumper, or they'll do "show chrome" and their show chrome is nothing short of amazing. Been awhile since I've used them but I have used them many, many times in the past and would highly recommend them based on that...I was never disappointed.
aihchrome82351156-113354-sml-1

if you have other chrome nearby like the stock chrome Indian does better not use show chrome....you wouldn't think there was a difference until you get one next to the other.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts