Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Early joiner
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering how many, if any have ordered and actually received the Chrome Passenger Peg Supports. I have had a set on order for several months now and haven't heard of anyone having received or fitted theirs up yet.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I got mine at the dealer last spring.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Depends on exactly what you ordered I think. I ordered the chrome adjustable passenger mount and floor boards. Was told late Nov early Dec. Paid for them when I bought my bike in Aug. The mounts are in and have been for a while. Just waiting on the floorboards. I've heard good things come to those that wait, guess we will see. :)

·
Early joiner
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Depends on exactly what you ordered I think. I ordered the chrome adjustable passenger mount and floor boards. Was told late Nov early Dec. Paid for them when I bought my bike in Aug. The mounts are in and have been for a while. Just waiting on the floorboards. I've heard good things come to those that wait, guess we will see. :)
Guys the chrome peg supports I was after are these.

polaris.jpg

·
Registered
109 Posts
Slotter32, just say the word and if you like I can check with the local dealer and see if they have a pair, can buy and send to you, or give you there number. They are good folks, and if they have it in stock, I am sure they can help you out.

·
Registered
610 Posts

·
Early joiner
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you everyone for your replies and offers of help. A mate from down this way read my thread and has located a set that was off the books and consequently they are being sent out this today. So a good result and many thanks again to you all and the success of the forum yet again.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Thank you everyone for your replies and offers of help. A mate from down this way read my thread and has located a set that was off the books and consequently they are being sent out this today. So a good result and many thanks again to you all and the success of the forum yet again.
That is what these forums are for; to help each other out.;)

Reactions: slotter32
1 - 11 of 11 Posts