Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
You know some of the forum guys (girls) are going to asking about whether it has a gear indicator or fuel gauge. Just ribbing :D

·
Registered
656 Posts
:)

Very true but I like the retro clock

So are the bars 1" or bigger?
based on a previous thread about changing out the handle bars it looks like they are 1" with a 7/8" hand grips. Hope this helps you.

·
Registered
656 Posts
So my almost better half want's to package a few items under the tree. Going for the Indian leather jacket and like this clock :

Looking for a Motorcycle Clock? Clocks4Bikes.com - The Finest U.S.A. Made Motorcycle Clock. Period.

glove glow in the dark

Just want to verify that the bars are 1"
I had something similar on my VRod. Had a clock and a thermometer. They also sorta glowed in the dark so it was nice if I was out late to see what the time/temp were..Sold them with the bike so looks like I will be getting some again! Maybe just the temp since the bike has a digital clock.
Here is a link to the ones I had: EL-20710

·
Registered
558 Posts
How about one of these?

ROADLOK | Smart Protection

And you thought I was going to ask for a Gear Indicator or fuel gauge Lute. Tisk, tisk... :p

·
Registered
558 Posts

·
Founding member
1,068 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Clocks with and without temperture gauges. . . . . . and I am sure someday there will be a clock with a gear indicator for Alan.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Heck. I've given up even seeing my Scout let alone worry about anything else! Maybe the Indian Scout gods have blessed me with the first Scout that has a Gear Indicator, Gas Gauge and a nice analog clock! Don't worry folks, I ain't holding my breath on that one...

·
Registered
656 Posts
Heck. I've given up even seeing my Scout let alone worry about anything else! Maybe the Indian Scout gods have blessed me with the first Scout that has a Gear Indicator, Gas Gauge and a nice analog clock! Don't worry folks, I ain't holding my breath on that one...
That would be awesome if it turned out that way!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts