Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking into getting some work done on my 2016 scout.

The full list of work I want done includes chopped fenders, solo seat, new handlebars and maybe a wide tire kit.

Regarding the fenders I’ve found these from tank machine SUPER KIT TANK MACHINE STM2 INDIAN SCOUT - Tankmachine

They seem a little pricey so I was wondering where others have grabbed theirs. I am also open to having my current fenders cut to the shape id prefer so if anyone can give me some advice I’d really appreciate it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yours looks great! Did you do that yourself? Would you know how much a professional would charge to do the work?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Yours looks great! Did you do that yourself? Would you know how much a professional would charge to do the work?
Thanks, well it's coming off of a bobber fender so the shape was already there. I had to buy this clamp from tank machine to attach it too the bike. As far as the rods that are connected to the shock it was free. My dad welded something up quick.

Screenshot_20190910-143430.png

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quick update, spoke to a local mechanic. He’s done good work and is quoting me at $1000-$1500 to chop the fenders and reset the lighting and plate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts