Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They must have recuperated from too many coronas.Was under the impression that this new hi-tec POS format was going to protect from these hacks.

·
German Rider
1,644 Posts
One click on the member Name, another one on IGNORE and you'll never see them again....

Works for me.

Cu,
Sven

·
Administrator
15,394 Posts
In all seriousness, up at 0700 and no spam threads visible and ahhh, spoke too soon cuz they’re all on page 2 dammit dammit dammit pause while I tediously clean the ill bastards up. Where’s svens @Demolition Man ’s good German beer when I need it?

There’s a standing suggestion that all potential newbies get approval and first post screening from an actual humanoid (like me). It would hopefully help w these and allow me to eat my Sunday bacon and swill my coffee in peace.

attn @VSAdmin :ROFLMAO:

·
Administrator
15,394 Posts
Damn, Sven! Just finished breakfast and now I want a beer... and a good German one at that. None o’ that good stuff around here...

·
German Rider
1,644 Posts
Damn, Sven! Just finished breakfast and now I want a beer... and a good German one at that. None o’ that good stuff around here...
Not everything is better in the USA. I live in the next town to where they brew it.
Box of it is 24 bottles. Price : 10 € plus 3.24 € for the returnable box and bottles.

But, I would exchange that for box of 24 bottles of Shiner Bock - which we don't get here.

IMG_20200223_212905.jpg

So,.......

Cu,
Sven

·
German Rider
1,644 Posts
Dammit! I’ve gotta get some of svens magic elixir stocked in my fridge for these mornings...
It's magic ! That's correct ! ?

80134552_2560849347496924_7352661106520752128_n.png

54433785_617086802072563_2546796494199980032_n.jpg

Cu,
Sven

Reactions: HINK and TPcreeper

·
German Rider
1,644 Posts
Corona technically is a German beer. It was a German recipe, put in use by the German immigrant that built his brewery in Mexico when he migrated to the country.
Maybe as he left Germany, but now, Corona ist just yellow water and not GOOD beer.

Never ever discuss the beer thing with a german - we are the beer nation. ? ?

Cu,
Sven

·
Belgian rider
554 Posts
Hehe ... German beer is premium, yes!

But (now the real Germans will grill me) from time to time a culinary journey through some belgian ale shelf is not bad either:

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk
Thanks for showing your Belgium Beer Collection. Belgium beers are the best..... for us, we may be chauvinistic, isn't it ? ??? LOL from the Belgium-Tribe

·
Registered
118 Posts
@Demolition Man... I lived in your beautiful country before and after the Cold War Era and continued to roam the world for 32 years afterwards....best beer I’ve ever had.

·
German Rider
1,644 Posts
@cmoalem :

"Blue Moon" is a good belgium one.

@Soldado :

???

@HINK :

Get a BEER if you are thirsty. ??

Cu,
Sven

Reactions: Roadmasternut