Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Bronze member
2,477 Posts
Yeah there was a post a little while ago on this, but this article has a little more info. Either a new 108 engine bagger model or the next Chieftain. In my opinion they'll call it something other than native American Indian related name and eventually drop the 111/116 in another year or 2, due to EPA regs, we'll see. The 108 Power Plus and any variants, seems to be a heck of an engine design that could propel Indian through the next 7-10 yrs or more.

Reactions: Super Jute

·
Rider
944 Posts
Could this be the PC ride we have all been dreaming of ?

With handlebars shaped like eucalyptus branches, and a seat woven from switch grass, the new Polaris SENSITIVO is available with three driving modes: Benign,Pedestrian and Cross walk. The exhaust exudes the sweet smell of vanilla bean and caramel. A bean grinder and expresso maker are cleverly hidden in the saddlebags which are lined with dried seaweed from Figi.

·
Bronze member
4,870 Posts
I don't know if this has already been discussed, but someone just sent me a link to a CarandBike article regarding the new design for a water-cooled cruiser. I prefer the frame mounted fairing, but the drawings look good.

Water-cooled cruiser

The motorcycle magazines need to do better research. That patent was filled along time ago, but that being said. Yes there will be more bikes made with the PP 108. But the current air-cooled line will not get the PP 108, instead, the Challenger is the first bike in the new line of the water-cooled bike designs. There will be the touring version out here in a month (Challenger with a trunk) and possibly a new fork mounted fairng variant.

But the Chieftain/Chief/Spring filed/Roadmaster bikes will not be converted to the PP 108. Instead the Challenger is one of many to come in a new line of water-cooled engines.

If you look at that picture in the article carefully, it is 100% Challenger with the fork mounted faring.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts