Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Yep... all personal preference.

I'm on a Roadmaster and have a 16" Freedom Shield. It's less expensive than a lot of others out there and the "flip bend" doesn't distort the view much at all. I can ride with it up on long cross country rides and get the wind off if that's what I want to do, while looking through the windshield. I can leave it down and look over it and get a little wind in my face too. When it rains and I have a full face helmet on, the windshield is down and the wind hits the visor just about perfectly and clears it of any rain.

I have a buddy that has a 10" or 12" Klock Werkz windshield and he loves it. Fully up, its lower than mine fully down.

To each their own.

Most have a excellent return policy. If you don't take the protective stickers off, install it and ride with it for a while. If you don't like it, you can return it and not have any return fees. If you can find a Klock Werkz retailer, I think they will switch out your windshield and you can take a ride with a loaner to see how you like it before spending any money.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a tall flip Klock Werkz from my Roadmaster that I really liked. It blocked wind much better then the stock shield and looked way better too.

·
Founding member
1,074 Posts
I have a shorter tinted Klock Werkz. The flip works great.I look over it but it does keep most of the wind off.
However, in rain I do miss a traditional windscreen.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I dig the 14" Long Ride Shield BATTLE Axe recurve. At 6'3" I can raise it for full coverage, but most of the time roll with it all the retracted. It's not as thick as the OEM or other aftermarket options but get the job done. Plus, at less than $100 bones if it gets marred I'm not getting to worked up about it.

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts