Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Founding member / platinum
10,006 Posts
I would have thought that they would have done the Scout first..... ????

·
Founding member
476 Posts
I like it. If I get to the point where I don't feel confident riding my Vintage, that's the three wheel conversion I'll get.

·
Registered
373 Posts
At least it LEANS, but there has got to be away to make the front fenders look better. Maybe Indian Headress fender light(s)? Hopefully by the time I need one when i get older the look will be better.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I know there are folks that can't ride a two wheeler for one reason or another, but that doesn't stop me from hatin' trikes. I know I'll get flack but I don't consider 'em motorcycles.That thing I wouldn't even consider a trike. If I had to add a wheel it'd be a side car rig.

·
Rider
879 Posts
I know there are folks that can't ride a two wheeler for one reason or another, but that doesn't stop me from hatin' trikes. I know I'll get flack but I don't consider 'em motorcycles.That thing I wouldn't even consider a trike. If I had to add a wheel it'd be a side car rig.
Thank You... Oh!!! And Amen!!!

·
Registered
3,448 Posts

·
Registered
3,448 Posts

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2,049 Posts
Morning Folks,
I have a Moto Guzzi/Ural sidecar rig that is lots of fun to ride and has allowed me to keep riding even when I was on crutches. What a sidecar outfit or a conventional trike lacks is being able to lean through the turns and counter-steer, a big part of the fun of motorcycling; the Tilting Motor Works conversion seems to address that shortcoming. When the time comes that my busted up legs can no longer reliably hold up an 800 lb. touring bike I will certainly look into one for Chieftain #873. I think dual skirted Chief fenders would look pretty cool. I'll keep the sidecar rig for when I need to haul stuff though...
--- Randall

1 - 16 of 16 Posts