Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was on my 19 Chieftain Darkhorse, when I first saw my bike on the sale floor in the dealership. It looked good at the time and it served its purpose. I’m going the road master route with my bike. For all those that know, it’s a very expensive thing to do. I’ve got the trunk on her now and there’s no going back to the sissy bar and pad.
3 different part numbers make up this assembly. They r all out of the 2020 catalog. For anyone to reference.
12 inch standard passenger sissy bar, quick release.
Part # 2880832-266. Cat price. $449.99

Sissy bar luggage rack
Part. # 2880955-266. Cat price $259.99

Passenger backrest pad. Rogue black vinyl
Part. # 2879666-VBA. Cat price $259.99

$800 for the entire thing. Willing to possibly except a reasonable offer.

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 CDH
125 Posts
Is this still available? I'm interested in it. And is that the Ultimate seat you have on your bike? How do you like it?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is this still available? I'm interested in it. And is that the Ultimate seat you have on your bike? How do you like it?
Hello. Yes the sissy bar and all in that pic is still available. I love the ultimate seat. I’m currently on a cross country bike trip. I’m in Colorado Springs in the way home to gig harbor, Washington. Should be home by the 16 th.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes it’s still available. I’m on a cross country bike trip right now. In Colorado Springs as I type this. I should be home in Gig Harbor, WA by the 16th. I love the ultimate seat. Really nice pic. My name is Don

·
Registered
2019 CDH
125 Posts
Ok. That's perfect! I'm planning on getting the ultimate seat later on down the road. I hope you'll get a chance to checkout US550 while there in Colorado. Nice mountain view. I'll get with you when you get back. Safe ride.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok. Sounds like a plan. Here’s my cell. Might make things easier. Touch base around the 15 th or so.
360-731-7139

·
Registered
2019 CDH
125 Posts
Hello. Yes the sissy bar and all in that pic is still available. I love the ultimate seat. I’m currently on a cross country bike trip. I’m in Colorado Springs in the way home to gig harbor, Washington. Should be home by the 16 th.
Did you order your Ultimate seat online? If so, how long did it take once you submitted your order?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts