Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Rider
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good afternoon; I am changing over the seats etc my new (to me) Chieftain to brown

I have the riders seat, the tank pouch, the passenger seat, passenger pad and detachable mount.

Everything is Genuine Indian and in excellent condition. I have Paypal Please use Email if possible [email protected]

Attachments

·
Rider
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Weekend bump! The passenger backrests with mount have been selling for around $400.00
This is a heck of a deal. $600.00 for ALL

·
Rider
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd rather keep everthing in one lot, but may change my mind. Get back with me in about 8-10 days.
Thanks for looking......Tom

·
Rider
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am going to try to price everything as others have for their seats and backrests.
I want to be fair. Should have everything (photos and prices) about 7 pm edt.
Thanks for looking! Tom

·
Rider
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK.....All parts are genuine Indian Motorcycle and came off a 2015 Chieftain. Can fit some other Thunderstroke models.
1. Rider seat w/fringe - $200.00 + $25.00 to ship
2.Tank Pouch - $50.00 + $7.50 to ship
3. Passenger seat - $175.00 + $20.00 to ship
4. Passenger backrest and pad - $375.00 + $25.00 to ship. (Note there is a slight crease (not a scrape) on the right side of the pad.
that is why I'm only asking $375.00 when others have sold for $425.00 and up. You can only see it in direct light.
5. Rider Backrest (no mount, see photo) - $125.00 + $125.00 to ship

I have Paypal. You can respond here or my email: [email protected] Thank You!! Tom Woodgeard

Note: Rider backrest photos in next post

Attachments

·
Rider
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK......great. Please send $57.50 to my Paypal address : [email protected]
Friends & Family preferred but not mandatory. Also I would need your complete address.
Thank you! Tom Woodgeard - Sarasota

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi.............I am interested in the drivers backrest. I will be sending it to a tan leather
crafter, so the condition isn't as important......................

!ken

I have the PPal..............

·
Rider
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well the Rider's backrest is in excellent condition. I could drop it to $100.00 + $15.00 to ship.
I can't go any lower than that. Paypal address is : [email protected] Thank you!........Tom

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi. Sounds like a deal to me! Send me the total and a link or whatever is needed for me to pay you I have PayPal. I’d be interested in the seat if I could make a deal. Tell me the total for seat and riders back rest, because I can always use another seat, you know?

·
Registered
38 Posts
also looking for Indian front and rear tan mudflap, if you have a good lead on that. It needs to have friends on both front and rear. Indian product. Looking for newer without the newer price, you know? If I can’t find soon, I might use another source for it, I think doesn’t Heathers leathers make it to?

Ken

·
Rider
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I do not know of anyone that has tan fringed mudflaps......Sorry

As for the Riders seat and backrest together......... How about $275.00 + $25.00 to ship. Now THAT is a good deal.

I do not know how to send a link......But just go to Paypal.com, click on "Send Money" then enter [email protected] as the payee.

I prefer friends and family as there is no fee, but not mandatory. Thanks for looking.....Tom

1 - 20 of 30 Posts