Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my harley this summer and was going to make a change and go with a victory xc until I researched the Indians, I'm still in the polaris family but the order went into my dealer today for black Chieftain, delivery requested for spring. (Winter here until April usually) it's going to be a long winter :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Congrats! Super nice looking bikes. Obviously, we'll need a field review once you take possession.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, black but was considering blue, I've only seen pics of the bike so went to the standard.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats! I love the way the new Indians look and have read great things about the 111 motor. If there was a dealer in my town I would have given Indian serious consideration. Unfortunately, the closest one to me is about 400 miles away. Keep us posted once you take delivery.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am lucky I guess we have two dealers with in 90 miles of me. One is a harley dealer the other a multiple store polaris dealer. I was a bit disappointed that the hd dealer has the bike marked up 1200 over msrp and the polaris store is 400 over. Polaris store will refund my deposit if I don't want the bike hd store wants 2000 non refundable deposit.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If I had the cashola I would give serious consideration to trade in my High Ball for a Chief Vintage, they're sweet looking bikes.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had the opportunity to see, feel, ride the new Indians last week. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
I'm leaning towards the Vintage myself. I'll keep the CCT for my distance bike and get the Vintage for the local stuff(1000 miles or less).
However i'm getting new siding/windows/doors this month so I'm broke until spring. By then hopefully the initial rush will be over and a few more dealers will popup in my area.

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Now that you have it for a couple of years, how do you like it? I bought mine back in April of 2014. Other than a drive belt chirping problem that took a couple of years to get straightened out, it's been the best I've ever had.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts