Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, I am just curious to learn what the new bike comes with in terms of a kit i.e tools, fob, keys, goodies. I have just been offered the dealers demo bike and the sales rep informs me that bike will be handed over with a fob and the toolkit. I will appreciate if someone could let me know and post a few pictures please. Also, is there anything different on the 14 model Chieftain? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Well I don't have pictures but I received the following with my 14 Chieftain:
A fob to lock and unlock the saddlebags as well as allowing you to use the keyless starting system
Two keys (1 to carry and 1 to store) that you use to lock the forks.
A pump for the back suspension
A tool kit containing the oil dipstick wrench, a couple of allen wrenches, and a fuse puller.
I think that is about it.

The 14's were solid colors (red, blue, and black) and the 15's are available in two tones. I don't think there are much differences other than those.

I received an owners kit which had a paperweight with a clock in it. Several pins, a belt buckle, and a few patches. I also received a 1 year membership to the Indian owners group...much like the Harley owner's group.

Now being uhhhhhh a bit on the mature side...I could possibly be missing something due to poor memory.

Semper Fi,
DrZ

Reactions: Akshay Singh Khanna

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
A fob to lock and unlock the saddlebags as well as allowing you to use the keyless starting system
A tool kit containing the oil dipstick wrench, a couple of allen wrenches, and a fuse puller.

The 14's were solid colors (red, blue, and black) and the 15's are available in two tones. I don't think there are much differences other than those.

I received an owners kit which had a paperweight with a clock in it. Several pins, a belt buckle, and a few patches. I also received a 1 year membership to the Indian owners group...much like the Harley owner's group.

Now being uhhhhhh a bit on the mature side...I could possibly be missing something due to poor memory.

Semper Fi,
DrZ

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Semper Fi,
DrZ
Thanks a bunch matey. The response is much appreciated. Let me hound the dealer for the rest of the kit :) Cheerios

1 - 5 of 5 Posts