Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a 209 Chieftain. So some how I broke the storage lid instead of the latching pin. I have the new lid but I’m trying to figure out where the spring sits at the lid. I have an idea but little apprehensive. Can some one provide insight as to how the spring sits at the lid or a close up picture. I would appreciate it. Just trying not to break the new one.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Have a 209 Chieftain. So some how I broke the storage lid instead of the latching pin. I have the new lid but I’m trying to figure out where the spring sits at the lid. I have an idea but little apprehensive. Can some one provide insight as to how the spring sits at the lid or a close up picture. I would appreciate it. Just trying not to break the new one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello, did you end up figuring out the issue? I have a chieftain 2020 with the same issue. The switch doesn’t look damaged but it just won’t close. It appears maybe the spring is not strong enough to push the connector up? Any advice is appreciated.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello, did you end up figuring out the issue? I have a chieftain 2020 with the same issue. The switch doesn’t look damaged but it just won’t close. It appears maybe the spring is not strong enough to push the connector up? Any advice is appreciated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts