Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many Blue and Ivory Chieftains are out there and where? I think I have the only one in Arkansas. Thanks,

·
Original member / Distinguished
5,868 Posts
That's the very color I want but in a Roadmaster. I did the customizing of a Chieftain to see what it would like and DAMN, now I really want one!!!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like I may have the only Blue and Ivory bike in the country, c'mon guys where are you?????

·
Distinguished Founding Member
5,337 Posts
Have seen a few but not many, was one Chieftain and Vintage on the Floor Yesterday at Ride Now in Ocala , FL.. Think the Color Looks Great surprised that didn't give that option in the Roadmaster ..

·
5,868 Posts
So how do we know you have one OP? Anyone know what color options for 2016 will be?

Reactions: satman101

·
Super Moderator
4,927 Posts
I can say that I've not seen one on the road. Nice pic Eagle. :cool:

·
5,868 Posts
Damn that's purdy!!! Now picture it with a tour pak and you'll see why I want one.

Reactions: tacitus and 2022

·
Registered
311 Posts
Can't make up my mind between red and red & creme.But the blue & creme looks good too!
ps. put a deposit down on a chieftian have till end of month to decide on color.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I went with what I got cause I figure down the road the more uncommon color combo will be worth more, although I'm not looking to ever sell, I'll ride this till I'm dead or just can't handle it anymore.

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Can't make up my mind between red and red & creme.But the blue & creme looks good too!
ps. put a deposit down on a chieftian have till end of month to decide on color.
It is a tough decision, the red/crème and blue/crème both look great :)

·
Registered
960 Posts
That's the very color I want but in a Roadmaster. I did the customizing of a Chieftain to see what it would like and DAMN, now I really want one!!!
you will get what you wish for later next year as I am told

·
5,868 Posts
Oh goody goody. Now I hope they don't offer up Willow green/Cream as well. I'll be pulling the rest of my hair out then!:confused:

Reactions: harry

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I went to buy a Vintage Green and cream cause of how it looked but when I rode the Chieftain I had to go with function over form but if they had the green and cream in a Chieftain I don't know if they would even be able to sell any other colors. I saw one that was custom painted that way and OMG what a beautiful bike, it was a dealer in Florida and sold as well.

·
5,868 Posts
I went to buy a Vintage Green and cream cause of how it looked but when I rode the Chieftain I had to go with function over form but if they had the green and cream in a Chieftain I don't know if they would even be able to sell any other colors. I saw one that was custom painted that way and OMG what a beautiful bike, it was a dealer in Florida and sold as well.
I know exactly what you mean so I'm now hoping they don't offer it next year. I've already sold myself on the Blue/Cream. It's close to my present color of Cobalt Blue/Pearl White. But I really REALLY like the Green/Cream. I got little hair now. I'll have none if they offer that.

Reactions: the doctor

·
Registered
289 Posts
LOL........everyone knows, it's FORM OVER FUNCTION!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Mine will be a light blue an white! 2 more weeks!!! bought from Rob Gregory. May be u could go by an check it out for me. An let me know how it is coming along. By the way your bike is Beautiful .... (sleepless-n-Alabama)
l

1 - 20 of 20 Posts