Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, After waiting tooooooo long for Polaris to sort out accessories for Europe I gave up and had a local stainless fabricator make me a rack to attach to the Genuine Indian Backrest ! The part is made entirely from polished marine grade stainless steel tubing, attaches with two M8 allen bolts (included) and can be bought via Paypal and shipped worldwide ! ( contact me for shipping quote) Price for the rack? £199 . If you'd like pics please email me directly on '[email protected]' thanks for your time and keep it shiney side up !

·
Registered
166 Posts
to eliminate having to send multiple pictures to multiple email requests, why not just post pictures here? Pictures are not banned in the forums, else post to the "Gallery" section.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm going to try and take the pictures tonight and list them tomorrow, the bike needs a wash first !

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
image.jpg image.jpg Ok, Pics now here, taken with my iphone so reasonable quality, the rack is made from marine grade stainless steel, held in place with two M8 allen bolts, being made of stainless it will probably outlast the bike!

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
Looks very nice and professional. I would suggest adding a 2nd cross bar and centering the two. Would look nice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts