1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
It is perfect HOWEVER....if I don't slow down on purchases for my ride soon...I am concerned the wife is going to bury me out back!!!

Semper Fi,
Z

·
Super Moderator
5,861 Posts
View attachment 6227 View attachment 6228 View attachment 6224 View attachment 6225 Something a little different for you US Marines, past & present!
New leather tank panel for the Chief Classic or Chieftain, USMC trim in full color detail! Small brass spots accent the center overlay. Felt lined on the back. Quality English bridle leather. View attachment 6224 View attachment 6225
Priced at $78. plus $5 ship.

Thanks all! Tim
Would make a good Pinnacle Horn Cover too. Talking to Sgt Grit about it.

Semper Fi

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Nice, very nice, maybe one for all the Armed Services.

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2019 Roadmaster matte black and gray
3,072 Posts
That looks nice! 2 questions-
1) you think you could make one for the scout?
2) if I send you a challenge coin, could you do a custom job with it and blue stitching?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That looks nice! 2 questions-
1) you think you could make one for the scout?
2) if I send you a challenge coin, could you do a custom job with it and blue stitching?
Mack, thanks for your inquiry. I need to find a Scout to make a pattern, hands-on, in person.
The coin trim or concho would have to be a screw-post mount on the back. please check back ! thanks, Tim

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Mack, thanks for your inquiry. I need to find a Scout to make a pattern, hands-on, in person.
Ok, anyone in the east Tenn area willing to let Tim use their Scout to make a pattern? :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts