Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a new Cheiftain w 116 coming off a bobber w V&H slash cuts...what's your thoughts on both of these?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
  1. Want to be heard but not too obnoxiously loud where the girl next door comes over pist talkin bout she can't hear what her mom is sayin on the phone.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yes, Reinhart headers with crossover and Tab Zombies. You WILL be heard. I have the 116 BBK on a 19.

Reactions: Kost

·
Rider
1,072 Posts
I have the Rinehart Slimline Dual exhaust paired with Rinehart 4" slip on for Indian Touring installed on a 2016 Chieftain, very happy with them, they sound great, pretty loud. It is not an x-pipe, it is a dual exhaust.
RinehartSlimline.jpeg

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have the Tabs with the 2.5 inch baffles on my 2018. It sounds a little louder than stock. I may end up trying the zombie baffles since my wife's VStar with the Cobra slip on is louder. I don't want to wake up the neighbors though when leaving for work in the morning. The current setup is loud enough to make the deer take notice, so I may stick it. It sounds good going down the road at 80 mph.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts