Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Not to hijack the thread, but I ordered a set of these TCMT rear crash guards from Amazon. I found these on this forum digging around and ordered them. For $60.00 +/- you can't beat them. They bolted up perfectly on my '19 DH. Indian wants something like $200+ for thiers... which are probably just from the same manufacturer as TCMT.

·
Rider
790 Posts
Not to hijack the thread, but I ordered a set of these TCMT rear crash guards from Amazon. I found these on this forum digging around and ordered them. For $60.00 +/- you can't beat them. They bolted up perfectly on my '19 DH. Indian wants something like $200+ for thiers... which are probably just from the same manufacturer as TCMT.
Those are the exact same ones same cost I have.
The paint is really nice and the welds are beautiful pefect welds.
Awsome product very pleased.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
I got a set of those on my 18 Chieftain DH. Saved a ton of money by not buying the OEM bars.

Bubba

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
These engine guards look like a good value. I went with the Crash Guards because I wanted to protect the bags. I got them at Indian Motorcycle of Libertyville. They are American made very good quality. The gauge of the tube is beefed up. They custom made a bunch of them for competition riders. I thought they were worth the $250. Bag replacement is expensive.

·
Registered
221 Posts
These engine guards look like a good value. I went with the Crash Guards because I wanted to protect the bags. I got them at Indian Motorcycle of Libertyville. They are American made very good quality. The gauge of the tube is beefed up. They custom made a bunch of them for competition riders. I thought they were worth the $250. Bag replacement is expensive.
Thanks next time I’m in there I’ll check them out. I really like Liberty’s the service guys.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I put a set on my Vintage and they fit perfect. Good to know they will protect the bags that well on a tipover.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts