Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,792 Posts
I don't see it listed. Maybe because it's a Bobber?

Thought I would edit this to say the "5" is typical of Open circuit or short to Battery +, whatever it is.

·
Rider
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't see it listed. Maybe because it's a Bobber?

Thought I would edit this to say the "5" is typical of Open circuit or short to Battery +, whatever it is.
Thanks yea I didn’t find it either in any of my searches that’s why I thought I’d ask. Sounds about right thought, I recently switched my turn signals to eagle lights led fork turn signals. I cleared the check engine light with my PVCX, hopefully it’ll stay off if that’s issue.

·
Bronze member
1,792 Posts
Thanks yea I didn’t find it either in any of my searches that’s why I thought I’d ask. Sounds about right thought, I recently switched my turn signals to eagle lights led fork turn signals. I cleared the check engine light with my PVCX, hopefully it’ll stay off if that’s issue.
Ahh, LED lights... reversed polarity? Guessing you might have already checked on that.

I was looking at that type too a few days ago after someone posted about them, but those included running lights (white) along with the amber. I think they wouldn't be a direct replacement to the Scout because it doesn't have "always on" power to the signals themselves; therefore needing to be connected to, for example, the parking light wire in the headlight too. And I don't know if that's a possibility at all anyway.

Hope you find out what the particular error code is supposed to be. Someone must have an updated list, I would think, if there are actually more code numbers than the earlier Scout.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Issues related to lightning will display the “chassis electrical “ light on the cluster. The little triangle icon. If it was the check engine light it would be related to the motor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts