Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have an active IMRG Chapter in Charleston, SC. If your interested in joining or getting more information please let us know. If you are a rider coming to the Charleston area please also let us know. You can contact us at [email protected]

·
Living the dream!
267 Posts
My son is in North Charleston, next time I come down we will have to get together. He rides btw, but not Indians.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We welcome all riders and brands, we have a current Harley rider and we had a Victory rider until he changed to Indian. Your more then welcome to hit us up when in town, we would love to get together with you.

·
Rider
875 Posts
I am the secretary for the IMRG 1946 North Coast Cleveland chapter. Funny this popped up. I'm currently in north myrtle beach SC. Just went to the Indian dealership on 17 near Murrals inlet yesterday. (Hope I spelled that right!) Very nice dealership there. I have to leave first thing in the morning but I'll look you next time I'm in town.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am the secretary for the IMRG 1946 North Coast Cleveland chapter. Funny this popped up. I'm currently in north myrtle beach SC. Just went to the Indian dealership on 17 near Murrals inlet yesterday. (Hope I spelled that right!) Very nice dealership there. I have to leave first thing in the morning but I'll look you next time I'm in town.
Murrells Inlet, that would be Coastal Indian, our Chapter is out of Ladson, SC at American Biker. Coastal Indian doesn't have a chapter as of right now. But please do look us up next time your in town.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Y'all should check out the "Gregory's Indian 500+" event happening first weekend of October in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Lots of Indian bikes registered for the world record parade. I don't believe South Carolina has anyone registered yet. Come represent! Pass it on...

·
Registered
337 Posts
We have an active IMRG Chapter in Charleston, SC. If your interested in joining or getting more information please let us know. If you are a rider coming to the Charleston area please also let us know. You can contact us at [email protected]
It was nice running into you all at American Biker today. Is there someplace that folks can go to get info about the activities, etc...that the group has? (ex. Facebook group or something similar?)

Also, I get my Springfield back today! :)

Kathy

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kathy,
email me at [email protected] and I can add you onto our mailing list. We also have a full size calendar of events at American Biker. We are on facebook as well as LowCountry IMRG. Also we are planning to be at American Biker from 10am-11am on Saturday for Welcome to the Tribe, a couple of us from the IMRG will be there to answer any questions, concerns or issues you might have or want to know about. If I can do anything else for you please let me know, we would love to have you come along with us. We are planning a ride to Savannah, GA at the end of the month if mother nature plays in our favor. We also will be going to Opening Night at the Stingrays in Oct as a group, tickets are $18 due Sept 1st if interested. Look forward to seeing you again and welcome to the tribe.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Kathy,
email me at [email protected] and I can add you onto our mailing list. We also have a full size calendar of events at American Biker. We are on facebook as well as LowCountry IMRG. Also we are planning to be at American Biker from 10am-11am on Saturday for Welcome to the Tribe, a couple of us from the IMRG will be there to answer any questions, concerns or issues you might have or want to know about. If I can do anything else for you please let me know, we would love to have you come along with us. We are planning a ride to Savannah, GA at the end of the month if mother nature plays in our favor. We also will be going to Opening Night at the Stingrays in Oct as a group, tickets are $18 due Sept 1st if interested. Look forward to seeing you again and welcome to the tribe.
Thanks for the reply. I'll shot an email to that address to get my name on the mailing list and try to locate the Facebook group, as well.

I hear ya about the weather cooperating. I am very ready for the rain to stop and the intense summer heat to be over!!

Kathy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts