Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Just curious but bike comes with charging pigtail why bother with putting tender through cigarette lighter? Other than I guess it is closer to your wall!

·
Banned
1,841 Posts
Just curious but bike comes with charging pigtail why bother with putting tender through cigarette lighter? Other than I guess it is closer to your wall!
My bike didn'come with a charging pigtail. Many others didn't either. Those may have been dealer installed. Besides, I don't like the dangling object against my side panel.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mine sure didn't, it came out of the factory wrapper with out one.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I like the idea of charging it from the fairing. My dealer installed one but put it behind the right panel under the seat. It's a pain in the ass to take the cover off every time to charge it.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Mine didn't come with one either, so I use a battery minder & put the Kawi on it plus the RDMaster, plug into the fairing & use clamps on the Kawi. Agree with Tucson it would definitely be a pain in the ass to use every time. Fairing port = simple & easy!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts