Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to see if everyone knew that there is a 12v charging port under the cloth hinge for the saddle bag on the right side of the bike. I discovered it the other day kinda hidden.

·
Bronze member
1,457 Posts
Just wanted to see if everyone knew that there is a 12v charging port under the cloth hinge for the saddle bag on the right side of the bike. I discovered it the other day kinda hidden.
Z, I think most of us Chally owners have figured this out by happenstance or checking in with forum members!! But thanks for sharing....as I found out by "poking around" also on my new sled.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Z, I think most of us Chally owners have figured this out by happenstance or checking in with forum members!! But thanks for sharing....as I found out by "poking around" also on my new sled.
Yup I just purchased a 2019 limited and dealer showed me that one which was a nice surprise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
242 Posts
Unfortunately, I knew more about my bike than the dealer I bought it from, so had to find out from a tech at Holeshot when my bike was there. Posted it on here a couple weeks ago figuring I wasn't the only one that didn't know.
Leads me to wonder what else I don't know about it? :)

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
I found out about on FB 3 months ago right after I got my Challenger. I like that the plug is wired hot.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I don't have one (base model) but after looking at some of the parts here, I showed a friend his and he never knew it was there. He has a 2019 Chieftain Dark Horse.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts