Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Founding member
568 Posts
How are they working for you in the cold? I had some Airlites on my nomad and they worked great.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not difficult at all to do the pattern and the stitching was the same. Just finished these yesterday so as for how they are working will have to get back to you on that

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Great idea,seems it would be a bit easier to match using black, with differing shades of red,it can be tough.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
6 week days to get my pair from Sage Brush, they work great.

2015 Blue and Ivory Chieftain

·
Registered
161 Posts
6 week days to get my pair from Sage Brush, they work great.

2015 Blue and Ivory Chieftain
Well done!! I installed a pc5 on my bike and just had it dyno tuned the other day. I have stage 1 pipes only. 80hp and 107.2 to the wheel! The tune made a big difference in the way the bike runs as well. Much more linear throttle and the torque curve is even fatter. Going with a bigger throttle body, new air cleaner and some true duals ( when they're finished by freedon performamce) for a big gain in power. Ive seen some killer numbers from these upgrades. 93hp and 125tq!!

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
I only run the Soft Lowers from Sage Brush during the colder weather, once things warm up and stay warm above 70 degrees, the soft lowers will come off until late next Fall. Have run soft lowers on all my air cooled bikes during colder months without any issues and same on the 2015 Chieftain.

I did NOT order the ones with the Studs as shown below, but did order them with the Feather embroidery as shown below, they go well with my Blue and Ivory Chieftain.

Indian_feathers_emb.jpg

·
Registered
85 Posts
I order some from Sagebrush, they look good and the service was outstanding
chaps.JPG

Reactions: elrod and 2022

·
Registered
85 Posts
I would like to order a set but I am concerned about air flow to the engine cooling fins.
Shouldn't affect the air flow because it doesn't cover the front of the engine just the knees and feet. just think of them as flexible lowers on a Raodmaster

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
You guys have inspired me. I have rolls of leather, brass snaps, & studs guess I need to get busy, retirement starts 4 March.

Hi Ho Hi Ho making things for the Vintage I go!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts