Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,851 Posts
Welcome. Good to see toolmakers joining the aftermarket segment. I'll be looking closely at your product.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone on here has been great helping me develop our new bike sets!

NorthernProducer- completely off subject, but is your profile picture the Post Office in Luckenbach, TX? I've explored the central/south TX area twice, unfortunately both times in boring rental cars, but I'd imagine those rural twisty roads would make for some great riding.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone on here has been great helping me develop our new bike sets!

NorthernProducer- completely off subject, but is your profile picture the Post Office in Luckenbach, TX? I've explored the central/south TX area twice, unfortunately both times in boring rental cars, but I'd imagine those rural twisty roads would make for some great riding.
The pic is of a saloon operating in Virginia City, MT.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Want a top notch, best material, attention to detail, made in America very useful tool kit? Grab a Master Set! Always using this kit in any application I can.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just bought my own Master Kit and use the heck out of it.
Glad to hear it Ghost, and thanks for the commendation Jordonf9!

Chief Signguru, you might also want to print the first page of our website as a hint, because right now all orders between $95 & $499 ship free until 12/23 for domestic orders!

I also wanted to let you guys know that the Master Set is changing as of January 1 and include our handy 2" extension and new 4.5, 5.5 & 7mm metric hex bits.

Enjoy the holidays!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Just ordered a pink 8900+12 for my wife. Now she can stop stealing my tools for her sewing machines!
So...when she falls in love with them, I can justify a master set for myself.

Keep the shiny side up!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts