Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spadafora choppers? Does the cross bar block the view of the screen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, Spadafora.

No, The bottom edge of the cross bar sits at the top edge of the screen. The two curved down tubes do block the top left & right corners of the screen, but if lean slightly left or right you can see what you need to see in the corners.

·
Registered
26 Posts
When your bars are straight about how far above the fairing are your hands? For me in the hot months it won't be a big deal but the cold is brutal without the wind protection of the fairing on the hands.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When your bars are straight about how far above the fairing are your hands? For me in the hot months it won't be a big deal but the cold is brutal without the wind protection of the fairing on the hands.
They sit about an inch above the fairing. I hear you on the cold days, but get the Klock Works Flare windshield and it keeps the wind off the hands really well actually. I was thinking fabricating some hand guards but with adjusting that flare windshield up a little there will be no need.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I like 'em! What company? Did you have to get the extended clutch cable for that or did the original fit just fine?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Loving my Tbars
That is an interesting take on moto bend T-bars to deal with the fairing. Where did you get them?

BTW, hello from your brother down south in 33-5. I looked up that dealership, and it looks like it is outside Sacramento. Are you with 33-7?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Took a bit, but i now realize Spadafora is the brand of bars. I went to their website but they don't have any listed for Indians.

1. I'm assuming the ones for Harleys will fit the Challenger?
2. What size? Yours looks like the POV Twisted?
3. Did you have to do any modifications to the bar or the controls?
4. I can't quite tell from your pics and website pics, but is there an upward bend in the bars?

I'm just trying to figure out which size would best fit me to keep me from leaning forward too much.

Thanks Baker2-3

·
Registered
457 Posts
Took a bit, but i now realize Spadafora is the brand of bars. I went to their website but they don't have any listed for Indians.

1. I'm assuming the ones for Harleys will fit the Challenger?
2. What size? Yours looks like the POV Twisted?
3. Did you have to do any modifications to the bar or the controls?
4. I can't quite tell from your pics and website pics, but is there an upward bend in the bars?

I'm just trying to figure out which size would best fit me to keep me from leaning forward too much.

Thanks Baker2-3
HD bars will not fit. I would call them, maybe they have not updated their website.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts