Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

Challenger Photo Thread

93453 Views 404 Replies 128 Participants Last post by  NoFreeRides
Decided that we need a photo thread to show off all of those awesome Challengers and Challenger mods/accessories! Post your photos folks!
The day I got her:

More recent ;)
See less See more
Reactions: 5
341 - 360 of 405 Posts
That looks really sharp are u able to adjust bars forward or backward I have short arms
Yeah, you can adjust the position (roll bars forward or backward in the top clamp). You could use whatever height riser with/without pullback (6" to 10" risers without changing cables). I'm running low-bend MX style bars with only about 2" of additional rise. But you could run a bar with 4" of rise and rotate them a little further back to get a reduced reach setup with T-bars.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I hijacked this pic from another site. Finally see the orange color.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire
See less See more
Reactions: 4
Just picked it up today, finally! Loving it. Just installed the saddlebag speakers, will post another pic tomorrow. Also got some footage planned for my YT Channel.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive parking light Vehicle

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Fuel tank Automotive tire
See less See more
  • Love
Sweet Jesus that orange is good lookin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reactions: 2
Just picked it up today, finally! Loving it. Just installed the saddlebag speakers, will post another pic tomorrow. Also got some footage planned for my YT Channel.

View attachment 702155
View attachment 702156
Hey Man,

That is NICE! Looks like sun really makes that color light up. Best to you on it.
Reactions: 1

View attachment 702155
View attachment 702156
So you got the other one from Rick.

View attachment 702155
View attachment 702156
What bars are you running?
My dealer in MA just sold a burnt orange Challenger Ikon bike to a buyer who then added $14,000.00......yes, you read right.....$14K worth of Indian accessories!! Tour pack, lowers, upgraded stereo, lights, bars, seat, rear floor boards, etc, etc, etc. I didn't even know that Indian offered $14,000.00 worth of accessories to our bikes. I'll try and take a pic and post......if the bike hasn't left the stealership yet!!!!!:sneaky:
  • Wow
That orange chally presses my buttons. I’d love it see one in real life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My new Indian Challenger Elite.

Accessories added so far:
Homelink
Saddlebag guards
Saddlebag brake lights
Stage 1 Intake
Stage 2 Cams
Rinehart Exhaust
Torch Industries handlebars

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank
See less See more
  • Love
Here is one, fresh out of the crate. Dealer in central MA.....already SOLD. This is the second of ONLY two burn orange ikons from this dealer....for this calendar year!!! Looks good in person. Polaris will sell every single one of these colored bikes!!!

Attachments

See less See more
Picked her up yesterday with a whopping 2 miles! Here. We. Go!
Water Tire Sky Wheel Fuel tank
See less See more
Reactions: 3
Ive been thinking of painting my tank, or removing that BIG Indian decal. Hmmmmm.
Picked her up yesterday with a whopping 2 miles! Here. We. Go! View attachment 737236
Welcome to the club - you'll be ruined for life now (in a good way)! Ride safe brother...
Picked her up yesterday with a whopping 2 miles! Here. We. Go! View attachment 737236
looks like these black DHs like to chill at the lakes today 😉

Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Vehicle
See less See more
Welcome to the club - you'll be ruined for life now (in a good way)! Ride safe brother...
Thank you. Sad to leave the bobber behind, but this machine is amazing.
Trust me, you won’t look back. I left the BMW world and couldn’t be happier.
That’s the color I want. CFO said I can trade the chieftain in a few years.
341 - 360 of 405 Posts