Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 284 Posts

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Lovin that lift!
That is the best mod I have done to my bikes. Had it for 5 years now. Sure makes it easy to work/clean the bike when it is up in the air. I park a bike one it all the time.

Reactions: BoySCOUT

·
Bronze member
2,788 Posts
That is the best mod I have done to my bikes. Had it for 5 years now. Sure makes it easy to work/clean the bike when it is up in the air. I park a bike one it all the time.
Wish I had the room for something like that, sounds perfect. I have to cram it in a 2 car garage, luckily we can fit all the vehicles in, if ever we move up to a 3 car, I'll have to get your recommendations on lifts.

That Challenger is displayed proper!

Reactions: hsierra59

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Hi @Arapaho, that’s a nice looking lift and I’d like to find one like it. What brand is it?
Also, I love that blue color on your Challenger!
K&L MC655R

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Loving it so far View attachment 580399 changed the bars to kst a lot more comfortable than mid rise bars.
How did you get the Kuryakyn Phantom brake pedal on there? Did you buy a different lever arm for a Springfield etc? I noticed that the attachments to the master cylinder are different.

·
Registered
2020 Indian Challenger
1,297 Posts
I just looked at mine, it looks like the same lever.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I just looked at mine, it looks like the same lever.
They're not. The connection point between the lever and the master cylinder are different. The Springfields and Chieftains have a pin and the challenger is a u-clip. The Challenger is the only model in the Indian lineup that has this type of lever that I've seen. See the photos attached.

1 - 20 of 284 Posts