Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has the aftermarket forgotten about the challenger? it seems they have things for other baggers but not as much for challenger?
for me specifically,..riders back rest and pad? a bit less money haha..hopefully...

·
Registered
2020 Indian Challenger
1,288 Posts
Grasshopper has one that's inexpensive. Saddlemen and Corbin both have them with their seats.

I think we're seeing the fallout from the COVID lockdown. Multiple companies have pushed back designs or can't get the required raw materials.

·
Bronze member
4,154 Posts
has the aftermarket forgotten about the challenger? it seems they have things for other baggers but not as much for challenger?
for me specifically,..riders back rest and pad? a bit less money haha..hopefully...

Besides the Covid 19 issues. Many manufactures will wait and see if the bike sells because they don't ant to invest money and time into parts that may never sell due to the lack of bikes. The challenger came out in Late November, so it is fairly still new to the scene. There already surprisingly several companies that have offered replacement exhaust headers already.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts