Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the manual and the bike says there is a tender pig tail installed on the left side of the bike i see the sticker but cannot find it and before i tear into it i wanted to see if any one jas a picture of where it is taped up

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
559 Posts
Its buried in there, the lead is roughly like 6in long. They have it taped down to the chassis harness. Just keep digging you'll find it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Founding member
475 Posts
Pull the left side cover off. The battery tender plug is behind that cover toward the front. As has been mentioned, it's taped to the harness. Un-tape it and let it hang out the front of the side cover.

Reactions: Britroy

·
Registered
46 Posts
When I replaced the battery on my Roadmaster, I took a little time and relocated the connection for the Tender to the right saddle bag. Now I don't have to bend my old ass over and hook it up. Takes a little time, but I think it is worth it. A little wire, a little solder, a little patience....... Ken

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm going to try and add a picture of my Challenger under the left panel. I don't see a battery tender wire.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
found it omg lets make it tough you can just see in line with my finger one small piece of eletrical tape holding it...and it is very short

·
Registered
147 Posts
I added the right saddle bag outlet on my base and plug my charger in there.

Reactions: Britroy
1 - 8 of 8 Posts