Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW- What a Great slip on- the sound , chrome and tips included are FANTASTIC- I have V&H on my HD Limited and previously had Reinharts on my Ultra- but from now on its CFR- The sound is really nice and mellow and loud when you crack it open- just m2c- My 15 Vintage now sounds GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Gold Supporting Member
3,248 Posts
WOW- What a Great slip on- the sound , chrome and tips included are FANTASTIC- I have V&H on my HD Limited and previously had Reinharts on my Ultra- but from now on its CFR- The sound is really nice and mellow and loud when you crack it open- just m2c- My 15 Vintage now sounds GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
How much louder are the CFRs than the stock exhaust pipes?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How much louder are the CFRs than the stock exhaust pipes?
I wouldn't say they are loud- they are a perfect Deep RUMBLE that lets the cages know your there. They can be as loud as you want when you crack them open- I just rode my Indian with my HOG chapter and everyone said how good the mufflers sounded-

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi sounds great
I LIVE IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA AND NO DEALER FOR 3000 MILES SO NEED SOME HELP
IM GETTING INDIAN STAGE ONE SLIP ONS AND NEED ADVICE FITTING THEM AND TORQUE FOR THE THREE BOLTS I HAVE TO LOOSEN AND RE TIGHTEN - CANT FIND A MANUAL ONLINE
HOPING SOMEONE OUT THERE HAS SOME USEFUL TIPS
PETER

1 - 11 of 11 Posts