Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Gold Supporting Member
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any photos, video clips or audio clips of CFR exhaust pipes on an Indian Chief. I'm thinking of buying a set, but have yet to see or hear them.

CFR Motorcycles

·
Registered
232 Posts
I have them. I tried video with my Iphone, but the audio was bad. I have a GoPro now and finally got around to reading the dang manual. I'll definately post a video tomorrow.

·
Gold Supporting Member
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have them. I tried video with my Iphone, but the audio was bad. I have a GoPro now and finally got around to reading the dang manual. I'll definately post a video tomorrow.
Coolio...Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I also put a set on about a week ago. If Cattivo has trouble I'll give it a try, but only have the iPhone for recording. I've had lots of pipes, and subjectively would say that, with stock header/cat left on, they are about a 5-6 on 1-10 loudness scale. V&H, Rhinehart would be about 8. Straight pipes 10. The tone is the deepest I have heard. My previous favorite pipe was Rush Big Louie, a 7-8 on loudness. If you take the cat out, I understand CFR's go to 8-9 loudness.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Well, I made the video, but for the life of me cannot upload it...anywhere. I've tried directly to this site, youtube, and photobucket. For some reason, I just can't get any to take it. It's only 1:10. Used GoPro 4 Hero. Any ideas?

·
Gold Supporting Member
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I made the video, but for the life of me cannot upload it...anywhere. I've tried directly to this site, youtube, and photobucket. For some reason, I just can't get any to take it. It's only 1:10. Used GoPro 4 Hero. Any ideas?
You may have to import and convert it to an MOV file using GoPro Studio. Pretty easy. I'm surprised it won't upload to YouTube. That site converts/compresses most any file.

http://shop.gopro.com/softwareandapp/gopro-studio/GoPro-Studio.html

·
Registered
232 Posts
You know, I have been trying daily. Yesterday, at youtube I was an hour in, and only 24% uploaded. I will try again tomorrow at work. Pics though, yes.

Attachments

·
Gold Supporting Member
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Those look sweet....Thanks man! PS: You were probably shooting at a very high resolution on your GoPro. YouTube can be slow on the upload depending on your service providers upload speeds.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hmm, that could explain it. I think I took it in 1080 HD. I'll lower the rsplution tomorrow agter work and see if that makes a difference. It really bums me out because it is much shorter than things I see people post, and I'm like, what the hell?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts