Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been hearing lately a lot about Ceramic coating for motorcycles. Supposed to be like a super-duper was/polish that lasts up to 7-8 years.
Checked into this at local detail shops...they are PROUD their product and work! They wanted $1,200 to polish and ceramic coat my Vintage Chief. I had to decline. 10 polish and waxes by me a year for 10 years would still be cheaper than this! I guess if I had money to burn, it would be worth it. And I'm sure they do great work!
Instead I found Mother's CMX Advanced Science Ceramic Spray Coating, for about $22 per 24 fl oz bottle. It's got the same stuff the pros use in it (Si02 + Ti02 Nano-Quartz technology).
I used this stuff, and WOW! What a shine! It definitely looks like a sheet of glass on my bike (which, really, is what ceramic coating is). I could not be more impressed! Even using this stuff a couple times a year is WAY cheaper than the pro job! I gave NOTHING to do with Mother's company....I just love this product! See photos for proof!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Reactions: Highway 2
1 - 2 of 2 Posts